Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The American: An ASA feature by Meral Guler


"So I wasn't dreaming, after all," she said to herself, "unless—unless we're all part of the same dream. Only I do hope it's my dream, and not the Red King's! I don't like belonging to another person's dream. I've a great mind to go and wake him, and see what happens! "

'Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There' (1871) By Lewis Carroll

AmericanRelics-003.jpg
Photograph by Jonathan Young


0P40_4918-23
Photograph by Alan W George


Photograph by Polish Sausage Queen


Photograph by Andrew Wertz


Superman
Photograph by Marko Mihailovich


Harrisonburg Virginia 2010
Photograph my Jeff James


.
Photograph by Ben Roberts


.
Photograph by Bryan Formhals


Terrorism
Image by Natalie Faye


Photograph by Simon Kossoff


ZI-200901-C-002-12b
Photograph by Lee Gumienny


.
Photograph by Emiliano Granado


RED_0270.JPG
Photograph by Jack David Hubbell


Photograph from Moxette


Image edit by Meral Guler: http://www.flickr.com/photos/meralguler/

This feature was first published at La Pura Vida as part of the monthly Altered States of Agoraphobia show in Febuary (#2)